Explain the Good Automated Outbound Calling Strategy Features
Automated Outbound Calling
Automated Outbound Calling Solutions & Strategy
Automated outbound call center solutions are the cloud-based solution that enables easy and instant outgoing calls for a business. The solution enables businesses to place concurrent automated outbound call blasts to the target audience. The calls include recorded voice interaction with the caller without human interaction and also live agent communication.
Outbound call center software solution uses different strategies that can be used to ensure that the outbound calls are made effectively. The strategies typically include three parts-
- How a business prioritizes calls
- How a business schedule calls
- How a business ensures that a call is assigned to the right agent
The three most important steps make every call effective and help a business to achieve its target as well as its objective. Good automated calling strategies help a business to offer a better experience to the customers, increase efficiency in the call center and also increase sales.
Outbound Call Center Solution Strategy Features
- Call List Compilation: A good automated outbound calling strategy feature is that it compiles the call lists in a way that benefits the business. This makes automated calls easy, organized, and effective. Organizing calls from multiple sources is a challenge. The solution requires separating sales calls from a call that was created due to an automated callback relating to a support query. It is important to choose which list to send out first.
- Agent Selection: Once the call list is created and sent, it is important to assign each call to an agent with the skills required for the call. The role of the agent attends the listed calls; the sales calls go to the sales department and the tech support calls go to IT etc. It also depends on factors like if the agents speak the language or their location.
- System Integration: A good outbound calling strategy integrates different tools and solutions across the system. This allows a business to use data from any platform to improve the outbound calling process. Some of the ways of integration are-
- To use data from a website form to automate an outbound call
- To send customer data from a CRM to an agent before they communicate
- To identify system issues and pro-activate alerts for customer service delivery
- Automation: One of the benefits of integration is that it automates all the above actions. A trigger in the solution is an action in another. A business can look for No-Code tools that enable creating of these processes. Automating call center workflows becomes simple as choosing from a list of predefined conditions and actions.
- Virtual Queuing: This is one of the key features that allow callers to arrange a callback instead of waiting on hold. The virtual queuing feature helps to continue their day until they receive a call from the agent. This reduces the call wait time and improves customer experience. It also benefits the business as it reduces the call volume during the busiest time and handles them when call flow is low. Some of the strategies to manage callbacks are-
- By inbound call volume- Outbound calls are only made when inbound volume hits a certain level.
- By time slot- A business can arrange to call customers at a specific time slot.
- By agent availability – By making outbound calls when agents become available.
A business can always choose the ones that make the most benefit in the business so that the callbacks can be made efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Proactively Supports Customers: Outbound call center software solution helps customers even before they face an issue. A good automated outbound calling strategy feature helps the business and the customers with active monitoring and tracking. It helps the customers to streamline their experience.
An example of proactive outbound calling is its usage in the banking and finance industry. If the solution recognizes any suspicious transaction on the customer’s card, it automatically shares a notification. Thus, the outbound call center software solution is very proactive in serving customers which tends to reduce the inbound call volume.
A business with an outbound call center solution can think of the type of use cases that can benefit the business. It can research and test different platforms that enable it.